The 20th Edition of Contraceptive Technology Is here!
The 20th revised edition contains many updates including:
- United States Medical Eligibility Criteria (with descriptions of how some of the more complicated decisions were made)
- The very latest CDC Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines
- Sexuality and Contraception - A superb new chapter
- Menstrual Disorders - this chapter alone is worth the cost of the book
- The EVER CHANGING new Screening Guidelines for Cervical and Breast Cancers.
- Assessment of Abnormal Early Pregnancy
- Update on Guidelines for Contraception for Breastfeeding Women
- Updated failure rates of all contraceptives that will soon make their way in the package inserts for women receiving contraceptives in the United States
- Latest on risk for venous thromboembolism (VTE) for women using new pills
- Expanded and updated section on medical abortion